Registration for fall is now open! Visit lcc.edu/register.
New this semester, the college is offering more early morning, late afternoon, evening and Friday classes to help ease the parking crunch on the Downtown Campus. Check out classes offered at different times to enjoy easy and fast parking options.
Be sure to register only for classes in your program of study. It could impact your financial aid or your graduation date!
Don’t wait! There is no late registration after classes begin.
The college is working on repairs to the Gannon Ramp. The ramp remains open to students, but the number of parking spaces will be limited through the end of July.
Please respect all barricading and follow directional signage.
The June issue of Student Health 101 is now available! In this issue:
- 6 easy ways to build your credit score – and why that matters
- Fuel your morning with these easy and healthy breakfast ideas
- Mindfulness for beginners: A simple game to get started with meditation
- Supporting the whole person: Strategies to help sexual assault survivors of all identities
- Your guide to birth control: How to find the best option that works for you
- UCookbook: Moscow mule mocktails
- FitnessU: The best warm-ups for all workouts
- Can’t sleep? Time your yoga strategically
- Apps and podcasts we love: How To Do Everything
- Ask the doc: “Can acid reflux ever be cured?”
- Ask the nutritionist: “I keep hearing a lot about how eating meat often is bad for you. How true is this?”
- Ask the professor: “How do you stay motivated through summer classes?”