A round of Applause! for BCI’s Carolyn Dembowski

This week, we’re applauding Continuing Education Program Coordinator Carolyn Dembowski, who works within the Business & Community Institute.

“In my short time at LCC, this instructor made herself consistently available for one of my students who works with the Center for Student Access,” Larry Smith wrote in the award. “She provided the student with messages of encouragement and practice that helped him be successful. I have shared my experience with the other academic success coaches, and they are aware that instructor Dembowski will give your student a chance to be successful if they put in the work. As an academic success coach, assisting students to navigate their college experience, I say thank you!”

This regular “Applause!” column features the good work you and your colleagues do around the college. It’s powered by Applause! Awards, an LCC-wide program designed to recognize you for providing excellent customer service. Know someone who deserves to be featured here? All awards are given by employees, to employees, and everyone is eligible.