The Downtown Campus Fitness Center and Weight
Room will close for construction beginning Monday, Aug. 9. They anticipate
reopening at the beginning of November.
The West Campus Fitness Center (M126) summer hours will remain the same: 6:30 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday-Thursday and 6:30-11 a.m. Friday. Hours will extend once the fall semester begins.
There is no fee to use the Fitness Center. Please observe the following safety requirements to keep yourself and your peers healthy:
- Use hand sanitizer when entering the facility.
- Clean equipment before and after use.
- Avoid sharing equipment.
- Give each other space while exercising and using equipment.
- Please consider wearing a mask, in keeping with new CDC recommendations.
- Consider getting vaccinated, per CDC, MDHHS and MIOSHA recommendations, if you are able and have not yet done so.
- Do not come to campus if you are ill, even if you have been vaccinated.
There will be no towel or lock service at this time. Please bring your own towel and lock to secure your personal items in the locker rooms. Locker rooms will continue to be day use only.