A round of Applause! for Trisha Rothoff

This week, we’re applauding Trisha Rothoff of External Affairs, Development & K-12 Operations. 

“Trisha is a gem, and I think the whole community should know!” Alyssa Turcsak wrote in the award. “Even from our first interactions during my interview, Trisha communicates in a way that immediately draws you in. Her humor, kindness and efficiency are her strengths. Starting a new role during a pandemic can be challenging, but Trisha has supported my onboarding process and helped me to feel supported, welcomed and educated in my resources. Thank you for welcoming me to the LCC family, Trisha – and for ALL of the work you do for our school and community. You are radiant (like a star, get it?)!”

This regular “Applause!” column features the good work you and your colleagues do around the college. It’s powered by Applause! Awards, an LCC-wide program designed to recognize you for providing excellent customer service. Know someone who deserves to be featured here? All awards are given by employees, to employees, and everyone is eligible.