This is your final week to nominate your
colleagues for the 2020-2021 Experience #Starpower Awards Showcase! These
awards are designed to honor the hard work, innovation and dedication of you
and your peers. Nominations are due by Feb. 28.
One person will be honored in each of these categories:
- President’s Award (Outstanding Achievement Award)
- Provost’s Award (Teaching Faculty of the Year)
- Provost’s Award (Academic Professional of the Year)
- Galaxy Award (Administrator of the Year)
- Aurora Award (Diversity Excellence Award)
- Superstar Award (Public Safety or Facilities Employee of the Year)
- Eclipse Award (Safety Award)
- Shining Star Award (Support Person of the Year)
- Rock Star Award (Student Employee of the Year)
- Rising Star Award (New Employee of the Year)
- Giving Star Award (Philanthropic Award)
If you know someone who deserves to be
recognized for their accomplishments during a difficult 2020, you can submit
your thoughtful nominations on the Experience #Starpower Awards Showcase webpage.
The awards are organized by the Experience #Starpower team, dedicated to creating an enjoyable and rewarding work atmosphere for all LCC employees.
Don’t forget, you can also recognize the successes of your coworkers every day with Applause! Awards. Applause! Awards are featured in The Star and shared with the person you are recognizing.