Due to the Banner fall 2020 upgrade in
production, the system will be unavailable 5 p.m. Friday, Nov. 13, through
Sunday, Nov. 15. Timesheet approvers will not be able to complete approvals
over the weekend.
Hours submitted for the pay period of Nov. 1-14 for the pay date of Nov. 20 (BW24):
- Timesheets are due 4 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 12, with PROJECTED HOURS for Nov. 13-14.
- Please note timesheet entry capability will not be available after 4 p.m. It is important all employees and timekeepers have time entered. This will include PHATIME entries.
- Timesheet approvals need to be completed by 11 a.m. Monday, Nov. 16. Approvers will have the following windows to complete the approval process:
- 4 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 12, through 5 p.m. Friday, Nov. 13
- 8-11 a.m. Monday, Nov. 16
- Timesheet adjustments are due no later than 3 p.m. Monday, Nov. 16.
There will not be any changes to the Faculty
Pay System (FPS) timeline for this pay period.
Questions can be directed to our Payroll Department at FS-Payroll@lcc.edu or 517-483-1799.