The LCC Massage Clinic reopened Friday, Aug.
21! The clinic is offering 60-minute and 90-minute appointments free of charge, with
day, weekend and evening options. Employees are welcome to make appointments
and receive these free services during their non-working hours, or to request
leave time to do so during their normal working hours.
For the safety of our students, employees and clients, everyone is required to properly wear a face mask for their entire appointment. If you unable to wear a mask for the entire length of your appointment, please refrain from scheduling with us at this time. Please see the following major requirements:
- You must wear a face mask for your entire appointment.
- You must sign the COVID-19 Release, Waiver of Liability, and Indemnification Form.
- You must pass an LCC daily health screening before every appointment.
The fall 2020 Massage Clinic schedule:
- Intermittent Mondays: 11 a.m. (90 minutes)
- Tuesdays: 6 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. (60 minutes)
- Wednesdays: 9:30 a.m. and 11 a.m. (60 minutes), and 2:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. (90 minutes)
- Fridays: 9:30 a.m. and 11 a.m. (60 minutes), and 2:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. (90 minutes)
- Intermittent Saturdays: 10:30 a.m. and noon (60 minutes), and 3:30 p.m. and 5 p.m. (60 minutes)
Please Note: 60-minute appointments are 60 minutes of massage. 90-minute appointments are 60 minutes of massage and 30 minutes of assessment of mobility, posture, gait, etc.
To schedule an appointment, please call 517-483-1451 or email email@example.com.