Most faculty and staff are working remotely as
we continue to serve our students and each other during this pandemic. To
promote personal wellbeing in this uncertain time, our Talent Management System
partner, Cornerstone, has provided more than 200 courses in our LMS system at
no cost to the college. Check out the list of
courses, including topics such as yoga, body alignment, motivation,
self-awareness and more.
To access these courses, follow these instructions:
- Log in to your myLCC portal.
- Find your “Employee Tools” on the Work tab.
- Select the “Talent Management System (LMS)” link.
- On the right side of the LMS welcome screen, find the “Browse by Subject” box (below the “Browse for Training” icon). Select the “Cornerstone Cares” link. You will then see a list of the 200 courses available for you.
- Find the course you want to take, and select it. Then select “Request.”
- Your transcript will appear. Launch your course and enjoy!
If you have trouble, please contact the LCC Help
Desk at 517-483-5221.