Promote your program during the 2020 LCC Program and Career Showcase! More than 500 college-bound students and their families attend the annual event to learn about LCC programs and their career fields.
The event will be held 5-7 p.m. Thursday, April 16 at the Downtown Campus. Register your program or department here: https://forms.gle/7FY6gN836GeHjSzb9.
This year, all programs, services and activities will be located in the Gannon Commons. In the past, classrooms and labs were open in other buildings.
All participating programs must have materials created by the LCC Communications and Marketing Department; if your area is in need of updated or new promotional/recruitment materials, please submit an Advertising/Promotional materials request to the LCC Communications and Marketing Department via 5star before March 27.
It is also recommended all participating staff members have an LCC name tag (available through LCC Print Services request) and a tablecloth. If your area does not have a tablecloth or nametags, please plan to request these items.
Event staff checklist
– Register your program to attend the event before March 27
– Order/update your recruitment materials before March 27
– Order your LCC employee nametags via LCC Print Services request
– Make sure your tablecloth is wrinkle-free or request to borrow a tablecloth for the event (indicate in the registration form)
– Register your program’s representatives to attend the event training session (you will receive a training invite once you register for the event)
What should be at your table during the event?
– Recruitment materials (required)
– Interactive activity or demonstration relating to your program/service
– Program or service sign (event staff will have these ready the day of the event; make sure the name is correctly entered on the registration form)
What to wear?
– LCC nametag (required)
– LCC apparel
If you have any questions, please contact Ashlee Stokes at 517-483-1561 or firstname.lastname@example.org.