A round of Applause! for Tami Matthews of A&S Division Office

This week, we’re applauding the Arts & Sciences Division Office’s Tami Matthews.

“I want to recognize Tami Matthews as she nears her retirement date,” Amy Park wrote in the award. “I’ve known and worked with Tami for 17 years. She has always been gracious, kind and helpful to all she comes into contact with – staff, faculty and students. I began working at the college in 2002 as a lead support. Tami was always willing to mentor me and show me the ropes. She generously shared her knowledge and resources. She has been working closely with me in the Division Office for the last year or so, and she is still always willing to pitch in and help. Tami: I and so many others will miss you as you begin your new adventure of retirement. Thank you for your service to the college and your kindness to me through the years.”

This regular “Applause!” column features the good work you and your colleagues do around the college. It’s powered by Applause! Awards, an LCC-wide program designed to recognize you for providing excellent customer service. Know someone who deserves to be featured here? All awards are given by employees, to employees, and everyone is eligible.