Introduction to Kahoot! Interactive Quizzes
1:10-3:30 p.m. Monday, July 29
The CTE is also offering multiple orientation times in August for new faculty. The goals of the sessions are to create a welcoming transition for new instructors and connect them to LCC resources and services. In addition to meeting new faculty, the following topics will be addressed:
- LCC systems that impact faculty, such as myLCC, Office 365 and Banner Web Self-Service.
- The various resources and services available through the CTE, Media Services, Police and Public Safety, etc.
- College policies, such as the Enrollment Verification Policy, “W” (Withdraw) grades, etc.
- Information on professional development opportunities, such as the CTE’s 12-week course, “Transforming Learning through Teaching,” and the “LCC/CTE Teaching Online Certification” course.
Time options are:
- 5:30-8:30 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 13
- 9 a.m.-noon Friday, Aug. 16
- Online via Desire2Learn