Nominations are open for the 2018-19
Experience #Starpower Awards Showcase. These awards are designed to honor the
hard work, innovation and dedication of you and your peers.
One person will be honored in each of these categories:
- President’s Award (Outstanding Achievement Award)
- Provost’s Award (Teaching Faculty of the Year)
- Provost’s Award (Academic Professional of the Year) *NEW*
- Galaxy Award (Administrator of the Year)
- Aurora Award (Diversity Excellence Award)
- Superstar Award (Public Safety or Facilities Employee of the Year)
- Eclipse Award (Safety Award)
- Shining Star Award (Support Person of the Year)
- Rock Star Award (Student Employee of the Year)
- Rising Star Award (New Employee of the Year)
- Giving Star Award (Philanthropic Award)
If you know someone who should be nominated, you
can submit your thoughtful nominations on the Experience #Starpower Awards Showcase webpage.
Nominations are due Friday, Feb. 15.
The awards are organized by the Experience #Starpower team, dedicated to creating an enjoyable and rewarding work atmosphere for all LCC employees.
Don’t forget, you can recognize the smaller successes of your coworkers every day with Applause! Awards. Applause! Awards are featured in The Star and shared with the person you are recognizing.