Everyone is invited to present information about the diverse tapestry of LCC’s global community during March 21-22’s Global Fest. Participants have the option of creating a display table, presenting for a large group or participating in Global Café tables, a fundraising opportunity for student clubs and organizations whose theme is international cuisine.
This year’s Global Fest theme is “Becoming a Global Citizen.” The event will be held 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Wednesday, March 21, and Thursday, March 22, in the Gannon Highway.
Here are some options on how to participate:
- Display tables: All are invited to reserve a display table to represent any topic related to this year’s Global Fest theme.
- Global Café tables for international cuisine: Available to student clubs and organizations for fundraising through sales of approved food items.
- Presentations: All are invited to present on any topic related to the theme of this year’s Global Fest.
Interested parties should email Global Learning Committee Chair Dr. Willie Davis (Babakubwa Kweku) at email@example.com by Wednesday, Feb. 28, with the following information:
- request/description for table(s)
- and/or presentation title(s) with preferred time(s)
- and/or questions.
The Global Learning Committee is looking forward to Global Fest 2018. Please join us and be part of Global Fest 2018: Becoming a Global Citizen!