LCC will honor Black History Month with events designed around the Study of African American Life and History’s national theme, “The Crisis in Black Education.”
- 12th Annual Community Health Fair
- Introduction to Dr. Cornell West
- 2nd Annual Black Business Expo
- Malcolm X Panel Discussion
- Ida B. Wells and Black Lives Matters
- Lunch and Learn with visiting scholar Sarah Silkey
All events are free and open to the public, although some require advance registration. For dates, locations and event details, visit lcc.edu/bhm.