Are you interested in a FREE “Stars Move” shirt? Choosing Health! is offering a free “ Stars Move” shirt to the first 500 faculty and staff that complete a Health Risk Appraisal (HRA)!
LCC is offering faculty, staff, and students the ability to do a comprehensive appraisal of your current health risks through the University of Michigan Health Management Research Center. This is completely confidential. To complete the HRA, please follow the steps below.
- To complete the Health Risk Appraisal (HRA):
- Log on to www.lcc.edu
- In the search field, type “Employee Wellness” and enter
- Click on Employee Wellness link
- Click on Health Risk Appraisals tab on the left side of the page
- Once you’re on the Health Risk Appraisal page, click on the link: https://www.hmrc.kines.umich.edu/lccemp/
- Click “Begin”
- When you are in the site, type in a user name (any combination of letters and/or numbers up to 10 characters
- Keep a record of your user name so you can access your account in the future. This will allow you to compare your baseline results with future results. By creating and entering a user name of your preference, LCC can not access any of your personal data, which means your results and information are completely confidential.
- For the group password, type in “WellnessLCC”. If you have problems, please email the Helpline for Web HRA’s at email@example.com
- You will be asked to type in an individual HRA password of your choice which will allow you to return to your completed HRA at a future date. Please record this password as it is your only way of re-opening your appraisal. If you forget your individual HRA password you can request an automated reminder by email on the website.
- Fill out all the questions in the Health Risk Appraisal as honestly and accurately as you can. The more specific and honest your answers are, the more accurate your profile will be. This information is strictly confidential; you will be the only one to see the results of the profile.
- Print your Health Risk Appraisal Profile for your reference.
- Once you have completed the HRA, email Amy Stoakes at firstname.lastname@example.org or Mari Croze at email@example.com to let them know that you’ve completed it and what shirt size you want (all shirts are men’s sizes).